Hi, my name is Keith Milne, WELCOME to my new WebSite !!
I am a Freelance Artist, currently residing in Oro Station, Ontario - Canada.
I have been published in very many areas of the media - having worked all across Canada, including Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa creating artwork for:
- TV Shows
I am also available to do commissions - creating any kind of artwork that you may wish to be done.
I invite you to take a look at some of the Artwork I have created over the years and would appreciate your feedback and interest in what I could create for you.
An honorable mention goes to my colorist - Gord Coulthart, with whom I worked while I was at FunBag.
- March 2016 - I recently added a few new illustrations into my Children's, Outdoors, Hockey, and Misc sections. These illustrations can be found published in Outdoor Canada, Pacific Yachting, Ottawa Magazine, and Explore Magazine.
- March 2015 - I just finished an editorial cartoon for a paper
- February 2015 - I drew the Cover and an Inside drawing for a newly published Hockey Book, entitled "The Dynamite Era and the Road to the NHl". The Barrie Examiner wrote an article on its Author Waxy Gregoire and myself discussing the newly published book. If you would like to buy a copy, it can be purchased either from myself or Waxy Gregoire directly.
- January 2015 - I drew a black and white coloring page for the Almaguin Spartans for a Coloring Contest for kids. Here's a link to the drawing and contest.
- September 2014 - I illustrated a background for a children’s menu for Lake Country Grill in Orilia, ON
- 21-Jun-2014 Just added a lot of new drawings in all categories. Also note that I have recently done artwork for Pearson Publishing.
- [28-Aug-2013] Just added a few new drawings in the Children's Art, Hockey Art, Outdoors Art, and Misc Art sections.
- [01-Feb-2013] Added new drawings recently published for BC Outdoors and Saltscapes - you can find all my new drawings in the Children's, Hockey, Misc, and Outdoors art tabs.
- Newly added cover for KNOW magazine (Jan/Feb 2012).
- I have drawn 13 new illustrations surrounding the War of 1812 that are currently being published in numerous SUN newspapers (see Misc Art tab).
- Newly added illustrations for Cottage Magazine (BC). (see Outdoors tab).
- I illustrated the cover of the latest KNOW magazine - (Nov/Dec 2011).
- I just finished 4 drawings for YES Magazine - (Nov/Dec 2011), and 3 drawings for Saltscapes Magazine - (Dec 2011).
- I have published drawings again for British Columbia Magazine and also Kayak - "Canada's History Magazine for Kids" - (Sep 2011).
- The Barrie Examiner recently published an article about my work "Milne Makes His Mark With the Walk" - (Sept 2011).
- I collaborated on a short story that was published by Scholastic Publishing.
- I am also currently working on 3 drawings for a book on the history of the Almaguin area - two of which you will find on my Outdoors Art page.
- CottageCountryNow.ca published an article about me (2008) - "Cartoons, book illustration, animation just part of Sundridge native's art"
Last updated: Mon Mar 14th, 2016 01:39pm