Hi, my name is Keith Milne, WELCOME to my new WebSite !!
I am a Freelance Artist, currently residing in Oro Station, Ontario - Canada.
I have been published in very many areas of the media - having worked all across Canada, including Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa creating artwork for:
- TV Shows
I am also available to do commissions - creating any kind of artwork that you may wish to be done.
I invite you to take a look at some of the Artwork I have created over the years and would appreciate your feedback and interest in what I could create for you.
An honorable mention goes to my colorist - Gord Coulthart, with whom I worked while I was at FunBag.
- January 2018 - I am presently working on illustrating a Kids Book, that should come out this fall.
- May-Jun 2017 - I created a very large poster for Scholastic Kids
- Apr 2017 - I illustrated the cover of the Kids Word Find Book for Algonquin Park.
- Dec 2016 - I created two large drawings for Outdoor Canada - where they also had a profile on me as well.
- 21-Jun-2014 Just added a lot of new drawings in all categories. Also note that I have recently done artwork for Pearson Publishing.
- [28-Aug-2013] Just added a few new drawings in the Children's Art, Hockey Art, Outdoors Art, and Misc Art sections.
- [01-Feb-2013] Added new drawings recently published for BC Outdoors and Saltscapes - you can find all my new drawings in the Children's, Hockey, Misc, and Outdoors art tabs.
- Newly added cover for KNOW magazine (Jan/Feb 2012).
- I have drawn 13 new illustrations surrounding the War of 1812 that are currently being published in numerous SUN newspapers (see Misc Art tab).
- Newly added illustrations for Cottage Magazine (BC). (see Outdoors tab).
- I illustrated the cover of the latest KNOW magazine - (Nov/Dec 2011).
- I just finished 4 drawings for YES Magazine - (Nov/Dec 2011), and 3 drawings for Saltscapes Magazine - (Dec 2011).
- I have published drawings again for British Columbia Magazine and also Kayak - "Canada's History Magazine for Kids" - (Sep 2011).
- The Barrie Examiner recently published an article about my work "Milne Makes His Mark With the Walk" - (Sept 2011).
- I collaborated on a short story that was published by Scholastic Publishing.
- I am also currently working on 3 drawings for a book on the history of the Almaguin area - two of which you will find on my Outdoors Art page.
- CottageCountryNow.ca published an article about me (2008) - "Cartoons, book illustration, animation just part of Sundridge native's art"
Last updated: Monday January 8th, 2018